Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

My Facebook Page | My Blog

Hello everyone and
Happy Halloween! I apologize to everyone who was looking for an entry yesterday; they have been adjusting my meds and it has me all sleepy. Yesterday was a pretty slow day anyhow. Both of my therapists were on vacation, as were a few others, so I did some upper body stuff and they got all of us together to decorate pumpkins. My total lack of creativity resulted in a freehanded batman symbol; I have had more compliments on that than any of the awesome pumpkins I have done in the past, lol.



They also had an employee costume contest. It was pretty darned funny. They have had some staff pumpkins on display for a few days as well. I loved the cheeseburger and the 'Jakko'-lantern.


My costume is simple due to where I'm at; note the mullet wig and tattoo sleeves. It's okay though because I have a more extreme effects makeup costume if I need it. Tonight is the Halloween party at Tamara's, which I haven't missed since we first started it in college, but I'd trade it any day for walking, I must say.

Today promises a little bit of therapy and a lot of down time. My plan is to use this day to get caught up on my internet classes, in the hopes that Mell might come tommorrow. That's as up-to-date as I can bring you at 7:30 in the morning. Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You want to leave me feedback? That's swell!